In this modern time, people are not satisfied much with anything natural. Likewise it goes even for the natural god given gifts for us which are our natural features of the face. Nowadays, when they don’t like the appearance of their natural features such as the size of their lip, color of their skin, length of their nose, etc they just go for a cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic Surgery falls under one of the categories of plastic surgery. Currently, cosmetic surgery has become a trend setter for all rich people. There are also genuine reasons for which cosmetic surgeries are done such as to improve the function of the human body part, cover burns, removal of birth marks, removal of accidental scars, etc. However, natural beauty is always best admired because beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. There are numerous natural methods to keep one’s skin healthy and glowing.
11 NATURAL BEAUTY MASKS TIPS FOR KEEPING YOUR FACE PERFECT & FRESH
- Turmeric Mask – Since turmeric contains a high dosage of anti – oxidants and anti – inflammatory properties due to the presence of cumming it helps to remove all toxic radicals from the face and keeps your skin glowing.
- Coconut Oil Mask – This remedy is recommended for people having dry and dull skin type as coconut oil has sufficient fatty acids that helps to give a glowing effect to the skin as an end result.
- Aloe Vera Mask – Aloe Vera is generally known to solve many skin related issues as it nourishes and rejuvenates the skin cells to provide a natural glow for the skin.
- Baking Soda Mask – The baking soda both nourishes the skin and also maintains the skin’s pH level. It also smoothness and heals the skin damages.
- Lemon Water Mask- It acts as a natural bleach as lemon is very rich in Vitamin C and plus the acidity of the lemon aids in skin whitening. It also helps in the removal of black heads, white heads and wrinkles.
- Dark chocolates Mask– These possess high anti oxidation properties which helps to develop more resistance towards UV rays and thus, promotes skin whitening.
- Tomato Face Pack – Tomatoes are highly rich in petrochemicals and carotene which helps a lot in anti – oxidation process which will promote the skin’s resistance towards toxic substances and allows skin whitening to occur naturally.
- Oat meal and Tomato Face pack– It is an awesome exfoliate that helps to rejuvenate the skin and promotes skin whitening. Tomatoes are highly rich in petrochemicals and carotene which helps a lot in anti – oxidation process to promote the skin’s resistance.
- Papaya Face Pack – Papayas are very rich in anti-oxidants and it has a unique enzyme in it known as pa pain that can remove the dead cells and the impurities from the skin surface.
- Cucumber Mask – Cucumbers helps to rejuvenate the skin by eliminating all toxic substances from the skin. Cucumbers are highly rich in antioxidant. It helps to cool the skin and body thus promoting skin whitening and healing of scars.
- Yogurt Face Mask – Yogurt is a natural scrub which removes your white heads, black heads and dirt and rejuvenates your skin. Apply yogurt on your face and neck. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash it off with Luke warm water.